Ford Ranger Extreme – Take the Ranger Wildtrak PickUp to the Extreme
Modified Ford Ranger Extreme
Our Ford Ranger Wildtrak Extreme is a pick-up designed to make a bold statement. The Ford Ranger is an excellent canvas on which to create an Instagram worthy modified pick-up. Be an influencer. Drive a customised Ford Ranger that attracts attention while serving your business needs.
The simple addition of a roof mounted light bar will make your modified Ford Ranger a versatile vehicle. Easily capable of illuminating the work zone on early starts, late finishes and pushing back the darkness on any journey home in gloomy and challenging conditions.
Combine this with broad wheel arches on your customised Ford Ranger and the strong and purposeful aesthetic is increased further. It’s a look that increases your confidence that a modified Ford Ranger Wildtrak will get you in; and more importantly out of extreme conditions.
To reinforce that go anywhere, handle anything appearance. Opting for the bullish bonnet scoop emphasises the Ford Ranger Wildtraks dominating looks. This really is a powerhouse of a pick-up and the Ford Ranger Extreme is a vehicle that fully embraces those strengths.
Based on the Ford Ranger, and featuring a chunkier overall design, our custom built modified Ford Ranger Extreme features additional styling touches that set it apart.
With steel running boards, roof mounted light bar, Extreme wheel arches, and aggressive styling it’s sure to turn heads. Front A bar, rear roll bar with 4 led lights and carbon fibre look body mouldings on the front and rear lights and a carbon fibre bonnet scoop.
The Modified Ford Ranger Extreme features an all new, 2 litre twin-turbo EcoBlue four-cylinder engine, with a 10-speed automatic gearbox.
Ranger Extreme Conversion Features
- Bonnet scoop carbon fibre look
- Double cab STX Metal Side Steps Matt Black
- Carbon Fibre look front wing badge covers
- Front A bar with axle bars Matt Black
- Ford Ranger front grill
- LED Roll bar with 4 LED lights Matt Black
- Carbon Fibre look tail light surrounds
- 9″ Extreme wheel arch covers
- Single row 40″ LED roof light bar
Ranger Thunder Features
- Collision mitigation braking system
- Fixed rear view camera
- Lane keeping aid
- Trip computer
- Power converter
- Under hood engine cover
- Electric power assisted steering
- Intelligent speed assistance
- Traffic sign recognition
- ICE feature pack 129 – Ranger
- Tailgate – Easy-lift/lower mechanism
- Underbody protection
Modified Ford Ranger Extreme Interior Features
- Custom stitched “Escape the Ordinary” logo detail on seats
- Ford Ranger Extreme branded sunglasses holder (overhead next to interior lighting)
- Roller shutter tailgate
- Power lock tailgate
Ford Ranger at Van World
Seen enough to want to take the New Ford Ranger for a test drive or simply have questions to ask:
Contact us via the buttons below!