Transit Custom 300 FWD L2 H1 4 Berth 4 Travelling Campervan with Black Pop Top Roof and Rock and Roll Bed in White
Brand new 4 Berth 4 Travelling campervan conversion based on a low mileage 2018 Ford Transit Custom 300 L2H1 with 29,284 Miles.
6 Speed Manual Transmission and 2.0 TDCI (105 PS (77 kW)/360 Nm) Euro 6 Engine.
ULEZ and CAZ (Clean Air Zone) Compliant.
Vehicle has passed IVA (Individual Vehicle Approval) Test and will be provided with the subsequent IVA Certificate.
Please note, internal photos are from a recently completed Citroen Dispatch Campervan and as such are displayed for illustration purposes. They do however show the same type of conversion that this vehicle will undergo.
Expertly converted by Van World with our team of expert coachbuilders fitting the vehicle out with a Black Pop Top Roof, Bi Fold Roof (provides more headroom), 1040 Rock and Roll Bed (bolted in), Front Captain Seats with Rotate Option, Dometic 2 Burner Hob and Sink Combi Unit with Black Glass Tops, 39 Litre Capacity Dometic Fridge which also includes a 5.3 Litre Freezer Compartment.
Onboard water is catered for with a 27 Litre underslung Fresh Water Tank and a 5 Litre Truma Water Heater.
There is a large 1.95 AMP Battery for off grid usage with an excellent 100 Watt Solar Panel too.
Once you are on site you can hook up to the mains with a 240 Volt external socket.
You’ll never get cold in this camper with an excellent Eberspacher Airtronic D2 Diesel Heater with 2 Internal Outlets.
Base Vehicle Specification:
• Door mirrors with blind spot eliminator and integrated side indicator
• Daytime running lights
• Remote central door locking
• Passenger side sliding load door
• Halogen headlights with courtesy delay
• Front and rear mudflaps
• Multi-piece rear bumper
• Alloy Wheels
• Single-DIN AM/FM radio with remote audio controls and USB connectivity port with iPod® functionality
• AM/FM audio with 4.2″ TFT screen, 2 x USB, Bluetooth® and SYNC
• Height and reach adjustable steering column
• Trip computer
• Electrically-operated front windows
• 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with armrest
• Two 2-litre bottle holders
• Glovebox capable of A4 file storage
• Two 12-volt power points
• Dual front passenger seat with lift-up cushion and under seat storage
• Load space compartment lights
• Gearshift Indicator light – to aid economical driving
• Stowage box over instrument cluster with 12-volt power point
Van World Camper Conversion Specification:
• Black Pop Top Roof
• Window in Front Panel
• Panoramic Zipped Front Panel
• Bi-fold Bed
• Glazed N/S Door with Opener
• Glazed O/S Door with Opener
• Glazed N/S Rear Quarter Fixed
• 1040 Rock and Roll Bed on Track
• Front Seats Fitted with Rotate Option
• Interior Trimmed in Carpet
• Altro Non-slip Flooring
• 15mm Lightweight Cabinet Board
• Durasein Work Surface
• Dometic SMEV Slimline 2 Burner Hob and Sink Combi Unit with Black Glass Tops
• 39 Litre Capacity Dometic Fridge with a 5.3 Litre Freezer Compartment
• Eberspacher Airtronic D2 Diesel Heater with 2 Internal Outlets
• 5 litre Truma Therme Water Heater
• Black CBE PC210 Touch Control Panel
• 1.95 AMP Hour Battery
• Large Rear Cupboard Fitted with a Tambour Door
• Stow Away Table
• 6 USB Points
• 2 Flexible Reading Lights Above Bed
• 3 Down Lights
• 240-volt Socket for use when Hooked to the Mains
• Mains Hook Up Point
• Tablet/TV Bracket
• Rear Hot and Cold Shower Point
• 21 Litre Underslung Fresh Water Tank
• 22 Litre Underslung Grey Waste Tank
• Lightweight High Efficiency 100 Watt Solar Panel
Optional Extras + VAT at 20%:
• Colour Coded Pop Top Roof
• Fiamma Awning
• Fiamma Awning Lights
• Re-trimming Front Seats
• Piping Seats
• Diamond Stitching
• Re-trimming Rock and Roll Bed
Delivery Options (To be confirmed prior to order):
• £350 + VAT – England, to and including London and North Wales
• £400 + VAT – Mid & South Wales
• £450 + VAT – Scotland mainland and areas below London
Click the following link to find out more about our excellent selection of Ford Transit Campervans from Van World.
Van World – Helping you to Escape the Ordinary